“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”--Mathew 6:19-21
Without the generous support and efforts of each parishioner, Ss Peter & Paul Antiochian Orthodox Church will be severely challenged to provide its duties to congregation members and our local community. Your support can make a difference in many ways. Donations can simply be in the form of providing your service and time to help make our church grow; and/or a monetary donation of any amount in which a tax-deductible receipt will be issued.
It is the little tasks and chores that make the biggest difference. It is these tasks that go largely un-noticed because we tend to take these things for granted when we attend church. Without the efforts of volunteers, Ss Peter & Paul Antiochian Orthodox Church would not be possible.
Here are some ways that you can volunteer your time:
- Get involved in the Church Parish council or other Church ministries
- Encourage your sons to be altar servers
- Involve your children in the Church Sunday School
- Sign up for making the weekly Holy Bread or the cleaning of our church
- Volunteer your time to help organize our social functions
- Volunteer to serve meals to the needy at the monthly Community Dinner
1. Checks can be put in the Sunday Offering Collection
2. Checks can be sent directly to the church office:
Ss Peter & Paul Antiochian Orthodox Church
P.O. Box 458
Ben Lomond, CA 95005
3. Online donations are especially easy and secure, they can be a one-time-only, or you can set up regular amounts
A Simple Guide to Online Donations for New Users
If this is your first visit to the site, you will not log in until you have submitted your first transaction.
Once your first donation or payment has been submitted you will receive a log-in email, providing a temporary password that expires in 24 hours. Use the link in the email to complete your user account by establishing your secure password.
Once completed, you will have access to all of your donation or payment information and can make changes at any time.
Click here for more information about New Users Click here for more information about Returning Users
Please do not forget to turn in your Pledge Cards for 2018 and the Time & Talents survey. You can request a blank pledge card from the Church Office, or you can easily go online here: Ss Peter & Paul 2018 Pledge Card/Time & Talents